Friday 5th May (arrival from 2 pm) Until Sunday 7th May (departure from 11:30am) SOLD OUT
Friday 25th August (arrival from 3 pm) Until Sunday 27th August (departure from 11:30am)
- Four Yoga sessions with facilitator Lisa Francis – suitable for all levels of experience
- Two Guided Meditation Sessions with Lisa Francis – suitable for all levels of experience
- One guided Meditation Session with live harmonics and drumming by Sharon Hooper – suitable for all levels of experience
- Access to Private Yoga Classes at an additional cost of $55 per class
- All meals and snacks – all dietary requirements considered
- Fermentation Workshop with Jessica Noll – Beginners Level
- Unlimited use of the infrared Sauna
- Guided Bush Walking with Ryan and Jessica Noll
- Campfire Relaxation
- A number of suggested free time activities on site
- Technology detox – we are blessed with no mobile or internet reception at Pichi Richi Park. Landline phone is available for use if required.
Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin and Restorative styles of Yoga will be offered on the Retreat, all of which are suitable for all levels.
Hatha Yoga is the traditional style of Yoga that is most commonly taught in the West. The Hatha Yoga available at the Retreat will vary from gentle slow moving poses to slightly stronger, faster paced Vinyasa style poses.
Vinyasa Yoga is a style of Hatha Yoga in which we flow with our breath. In Vinyasa, we flow from one pose to another at a slightly faster pace than traditional Hatha Yoga.
Yin Yoga is a fantastic form of Yoga in which we hold gentle poses for 3-5mins, whilst using bolsters, blankets or blocks for support. Yin Yoga encourages the facia connective tissue surrounding our organs and muscles to stretch, releasing hidden tension from the body.
Restorative Yoga is a very calming, slow form of Yoga in which we will focus on poses that are specifically designed to slow things down and get us ready for relaxation, meditation and bedtime.
In addition to these forms of Yoga, varying styles of mediation and pranayama (breathing exercises) will also be offered.
All-inclusive Retreat Prices & Accommodation Options
Newly Refurbished Bunk Rooms with Shared Bathroom facilities:
– $490 for a private bunk room
– $900 for two (twin share)
– $1290 for three (triple share)
Self Contained Cabins with private bathrooms (each cabin accommodates for up to 6 guests)
– $440 per person, PLUS $145 split between the number of guests staying the the self-contained cabin
For bookings and further information:
Phone: 86 486 898