Relax and catch your breath at our Yoga and Meditation Retreat.
Friday 25th August (arrival from 3pm) Until Sunday 27th August (departure from 11:30am)
Mini Retreat Day Stay – Saturday 26th August, 7:45am – 6:15pm (Click Link for information)
2018 dates – Please let us know if you would like to be contacted once dates are finalised.
- Four Yoga sessions with facilitator Lisa Francis – suitable for all levels of experience
- Two Guided Meditation Sessions with Lisa Francis – suitable for all levels of experience
- One guided Meditation Session with live harmonics and individual drumming by Sharon Hooper
- Access to Private Yoga Classes at an additional cost of $55 per class
- All meals and snacks – all dietary requirements considered. We use organic produce when available.
- Fermentation Workshop with Jessica Noll – Beginners Level
- Unlimited use of the infrared Sauna
- Two relaxing bush walks
- Campfire Relaxation
- Technology detox – we are blessed with having no mobile or internet reception at Pichi Richi Park. Landline phone is available for use if required.
- Optional extra – Private Chakra Balancing Session with Sharon Hooper (click link for details)
Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin styles of Yoga will be offered on the Retreat, all of which are suitable for all levels of experience.
Hatha Yoga is the traditional style of Yoga that is most commonly taught in the West. The Hatha Yoga available at the Retreat will vary from gentle slow moving poses to slightly stronger, faster paced Vinyasa style poses.
Vinyasa Yoga is a style of Hatha Yoga in which we flow with our breath. In Vinyasa, we flow from one pose to another at a slightly faster pace than traditional Hatha Yoga.
Yin Yoga is a fantastic form of Yoga in which we hold gentle poses for 3-5mins, whilst using bolsters, blankets or blocks for support. Yin Yoga encourages the facia connective tissue surrounding our organs and muscles to stretch, releasing hidden tension from the body.
In addition to these forms of Yoga, varying styles of mediation and pranayama (breathing exercises) will also be offered.
All-inclusive Retreat Prices & Accommodation Options
Refurbished Bunk Rooms with Shared Bathroom facilities:
– $490 for a single room
– $900 twin share
– $1290 triple share
Self Contained Cabins with private bathrooms (each cabin accommodates for up to 6 guests)
– $380 per person, PLUS $265 split between the number of guests staying the the self-contained cabin.
No Accommodation Required?
– $325 per person – great for our local guests!
Breakfast is served after the morning yoga session, so you don’t miss out.
Guests sharing rooms/cabins must be travelling together – we do not pair-up our guests.
“There is something about being on top of a mountain that gives one perspective. What also gives one perspective is taking some time away from every day life and unplugging to realign with what is important to you, let your mind re-calibrate away from the busyness and spend some time in nature. This is exactly what its like at the Pichi Richi Yoga Retreat. Sun, saunas, amazingly delicious healthy food, nature, stillness and of course yoga. Do yourself a favour and book yourself in for the next one!” Rachael Dowel, May 2017 Retreat Guest.
For bookings or questions contact Jess or Emma:
Phone: 86 486 898