Self-contained cabin accommodation can be booked privately or with group bookings. The cabins are ideal for family and couples seeking experiences in the Flinders Ranges – they are secluded from the group facilities yet in close proximity to access these facilities. Each self-contained cabin faces some of the properties beautiful surroundings and it’s just a step out the door to your own BBQ area, campfire or any of our bushwalks over the 1,000 acre Flinders Ranges property.
To reserve your cabin with the rates below, you must book direct (not online).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on 86486898
Additional charges apply for online bookings, and specials do not apply.
- Cabin rates are for 4 guests
- One night only rate $145
- Subsequent night/s special $120
- Add Adult:$22pn, Add Child 12 yrs and under: $12pn (up to 6 guests per cabin)
- 2 Night minimum stay on long weekends and school holidays (Excluding Summer school holidays)
Mid-Week Accommodation Special
Your 3rd night is FREE!
* must be pre-booked and your stay must not include a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
Cabin Accommodation includes:
- Queen Bedroom
- 2 set bunks
- Private Campfire
- Large Veranda, BBQ
- R/C air conditioner
- Private shower/toilet
- All linen included
- Spacious Kitchen
- Meal Provisions Available
We can provide your with hampers and cooking provisions.
Port Augusta is 25 minutes away with many eating options.
We suggest Wadlata Visitor Centre for a cultural and heritage Tour plus a daytime snack.